Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'm not young enough to know everything.

My children have taught me that "I am not young enough to know everything." I read this quote by Oscar Wilde, but I guess I didn't understand the meaning. Now I do, and I realize the other aspect of it,  as I get older, I'll also be to old to know everything. I'm o.k. with that. And I'll tell you why, I've never proclaimed to know everything. I just know a little bit about a lot of things.  After all, my college degree, although in Science, doesn't say "Super Genius", I am not Big Bang Theory's, Sheldon Cooper. I'm just a woman, a mother, a Fiancee, a sister, I am a daughter, an Aunt, an EMT, an Avon Sales and Unit leader, I am a niece, a friend, and a co worker. I am learning new things everyday. Most of what I am taught, is by my children, because they ARE young enough to know everything. I guess Oscar Wilde was on to something. -Candi
#MyThoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment